And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Headbands, Flowers, and Bows...Oh my!

Femininity is a glorious thing. Living in the south, there is an even greater influence on being fiercely "womanly."

No matter what you say about bows and flowers, that "they are for little kids" or "that's stupid" or whatever it is, I will always choose to disagree. Adding a hair piece is one of the simplest ways to feminize your outfit and embrace your girly side! Even you tom boys can appreciate being girly every once in a while.


 
At sporting events!

Eating Ramen?

Forth of July!

At work

Bowling!

Outdoors/Concerts 
 
 Dressy! 
*the last is my gorgeous best friend Meagan and a very retro hair clip and veil. Classic!


And JUST to reaffirm that my beliefs are not biased, here are some classic celebrities rocking this undeniable style:





And, lastly, the exquisite, the infamous, the fashion icon: Carrie Bradshaw


Here is a cool way to display AND store your bows and flowers! I have mine on two cute ribbons on my bathroom wall:


No comments:

Post a Comment